Stellenbezeichnung: Development & Industrialization Project Manager (m/f/d)
Job Beschreibung: We are looking for an experienced project manager for mid to large size development & industrialization projects. Currently we are 10 people in our R&D project management team in Hemer and growing. As a true global player in the sanitary industry we believe in the strength of diverse and international teams, mutual respect, openness and the continuous development of our skills and methodology. If you are interested in being part of this team, driving industry leading innovations in the sanitary industry and truly meaningful projects in the field of water technology, we are exited to get to know you.
In the advertised role you will lead and develop international project teams with representatives of all areas of our business like Category Management, Engineering, Design, Supply Chain, Purchasing and other departments. You will be the central coordinator of theses teams, responsible for quality, on-time delivery and budgets of your projects. Therefore you will have exposed visibility throughout the entire company and regular direct access to our top management and board level.
Besides driving your projects you will take part in different activities to redefine and improve processes, methods and tools in our project management system. Together we will develop and implement the best-in-class project management system in our industry, which will allow us to conduct projects with highest standards of transparency and efficiency.
- Engineering degree (Master) or similar
- Working experience in operational functions, project management or consulting of at least 5 years
- A minimum of 2 years of leadership experience with responsibility for staff and budget
- Strong communicator with emotional intelligence, empathy and intercultural competence
- Creativity and synergetic solution finding
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken), third language appreciated
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and
responsibilities * Use of our diverse employee offerings
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Christina Kanthak
Arbeitsort / Location: Hemer, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Ausschreibung: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 07:05:45 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.