Stellenbezeichnung: Patent Attorney (f/m/d)
Job Beschreibung: (flexible: part-time to full-time/permanent)
Strong understanding of patent law, patent processes, hands on mentality and creative thinking with good knowledge in how to build, maintain and defend a technical IP portfolio are key, as well as maintaining a good and strong relationship with our R&D Department.
- has responsibility for consulting LIXIL in patenting and other related IP matters.
- has responsibility for and drives complex patent prosecution and opposition/appeal proceedings by instructing multiple patent attorneys in law firms across the globe.
- has responsibility to obtain the broadest patent protection for LIXIL´s IP in all relevant jurisdiction.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop and implement patent strategies for products and services of LIXIL
- Drafting and filing of patent applications
- Prosecuting patent cases at the European Patent Office, German Patent Office and other patent offices, i. e. responding to office actions, assessing citations, amending claims so that optimal protection is secured for LIXIL inventions
- Counseling inventors and staff in all aspects of technical IP
- Closely interacting with the various R&D development teams to early pick up inventions and to safeguard FTO for LIXIL projects, with a special focus on R&D performed at the Hemer site
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor`s degree in engineering, science, IT or related discipline
- Qualified European Patent Attorney and/or comparable national qualification
- Ideally some relevant work experience in the industry or a law firm
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in German and working proficiency in English
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- Flexible working conditions
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and responsibilities
- Use of our diverse employee offerings
- Attractive location in Hemer with immediate proximity to the Sauerland
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mr. Tareq Naschar
Arbeitsort / Location: Hemer, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Ausschreibung: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 07:34:28 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.