Stellenbezeichnung: Project Manager / Process & System Specialist Research & Development (m/f/d)
Job Beschreibung: You have proven experience in operational project management and a good sense for urgency and importance in daily project business? You are a challenger of the status quo? Then become part of our R&D team and apply at our location in Hemer or Düsseldorf.
The main tasks will include:
You will take responsibility for small to mid size development and industrialization projects and drive them through our organization at fast pace. Since you will be dealing with and coordinating all sorts of internal functions and external stakeholders you will have high visibility throughout the company, and you will be able to quickly build up your network on all levels. At the same time, you should be familiar with project management theory and methodologies and you should feel a strong affinity towards IT. We are going to make the next step in project management digitalization and we need you to support our international team in this transformation and migration process. For both, the operational side and the methodological side of this position, you need to have an analytical mind as well as a getting-things-done mentality. You also need to be an excellent communicator with empathy and intercultural competence.
Your profile should meet the following criteria:
- Engineering degree (Bachelor / Master) or similar
- Working experience in operational functions, project management or consulting of at least 3 years
- Proven project management experience of at least 2 years.
- Project Management certification (PMI / IPMA) appreciated
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken), third language appreciated
- Expert MS Office skills (esp. MS Excel and Powerpoint)
- Programming skills (VBA, DAX, Phython or similar)
- Experiences in SharePoint administration and programming is a clear plus
- Flexible working time model
- Attractive and market-related payment
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- Individual development through our internal training programme GROHExcellence / GROHEfficiency
- Use of our diverse employee offerings
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mr. Sven Mühlenschulte
Arbeitsort / Location: Hemer, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Ausschreibung: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 06:42:01 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.